Metal Flush Mount Bottle Opener
These flush mount metal bottle openers are perfect for DIY projects. Turn any scrap piece of wood into a bottle opener by drilling 2 holes and mounting the Flush Mount Bottle Opener.
We used a 3/4" Forstner bit to drill 2 holes before mounting the bottle opener.
Each one comes with a pair of mounting screws.
Orders that have been Shipped:
If you would like to return or exchange any product that you have purchased it must be in the same condition that you received it. The customer will be responsible for any postal fee's sending it back to our warehouse as well as any duties + Taxes it may have accumulated along the way. Once the item has returned back to our warehouse a refund will be issued to your card.
Local Purchases:To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- If 10 business days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange
- To complete your return, we require your name and order number
- If you are approved, your refund will be processed and credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment (Typically within 3 - 5 business days).
If we have approved you for a refund and you haven’t received it yet, please go through the following steps:
- Check your bank account and pending items
- Contact your credit card company (It may take some time before your refund is officially posted)
- Contact your bank. Depending on who you bank with, time could vary before a refund is posted
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they arrive damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us a photo of the damaged product with your Order Number and email it to email@example.com