Ecopoxy FlowCast SPR (24 Hour Cure)
FlowCast SPR is a two-component casting epoxy formulated for weekend woodworking projects. SPR stands for "Small Project Resin"
When used at one inch thickness, the maximum volume, and under the recommended
conditions, you can expect your projects to cure within 1 day*. Use FlowCast SPR
epoxy by itself for a water-clear finish or add liquid or metallic
pigments to create custom colors and effects. FlowCast SPR can be
used to create beautiful small scale live edge wood projects, such as
coasters and serving trays. For larger projects, such as river tables, use
our deep cast resin, FlowCast.
FlowCast SPR can be worked (trimmed, routed, sanded, and finished)
using the same tools you have in your wood shop.
It is ideal for casting, encapsulating, and other applications requiring a high level of transparency. It is non-toxic and safe.
FlowCast SPR features a long work time and a low temperature cure, giving you plenty of time to perfect your project. FlowCast SPR has virtually no odour and can be used indoors without ventilation or bulky respiration equipment.
- Cures rock hard
- Crystal clear
- UV resistant, does not yellow
- High bio-content
- Easy to use & low odour
- 100% solids
- Can be poured to a thickness up to 1"
- Ideal for woodworking such as Serving Boards and Coasters
Orders that have been Shipped:
If you would like to return or exchange any product that you have purchased it must be in the same condition that you received it. The customer will be responsible for any postal fee's sending it back to our warehouse as well as any duties + Taxes it may have accumulated along the way. Once the item has returned back to our warehouse a refund will be issued to your card.
Local Purchases:To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- If 10 business days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange
- To complete your return, we require your name and order number
- If you are approved, your refund will be processed and credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment (Typically within 3 - 5 business days).
If we have approved you for a refund and you haven’t received it yet, please go through the following steps:
- Check your bank account and pending items
- Contact your credit card company (It may take some time before your refund is officially posted)
- Contact your bank. Depending on who you bank with, time could vary before a refund is posted
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they arrive damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us a photo of the damaged product with your Order Number and email it to email@example.com