Walrus Oil's 16oz Furniture Butter penetrates and seals with plant-based polymerizing oils and hard waxes, pulling out natural wood colours and tones, and locking them in permanently. The hard waxes add sheen and provides water protection after fully cured. Furniture Butter can be used as a completely standalone product but also can be used after application of Furniture Finish or before Furniture Wax. Handcrafted with Perilla Seed Oil, Polymerizing Safflower Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Carnauba Wax, Candelilla Wax, Pine Rosin, with a hint of Lime.
Use on hardwoods that are sanded between 220g - 400g. The lower the grit, the deeper the oil will soak, the higher the grit, the smoother the wood will feel. Apply thin layer of oil until entire surface is covered. Wipe away excess after 24 hrs. Repeat until desired number of coats and look is achieved. After final coat, allow 24 - 48 hrs for surface to become dry to touch. May take up to 1 week to be completely dry to touch and up to 4 weeks to be completely cured. While curing, it's ideal for the wood piece to be kept in a temperature controlled environment. Humidity and high heat can prolong cure time. Keep liquids off surface for up to 4 weeks.
Polymerizing / Matte to Satin Finish / Lightly Scented / 100% Plant Based / Food Grade Ingredients
Orders that have been Shipped:
If you would like to return or exchange any product that you have purchased it must be in the same condition that you received it. The customer will be responsible for any postal fee's sending it back to our warehouse as well as any duties + Taxes it may have accumulated along the way. Once the item has returned back to our warehouse a refund will be issued to your card.
Local Purchases:To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- If 10 business days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange
- To complete your return, we require your name and order number
- If you are approved, your refund will be processed and credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment (Typically within 3 - 5 business days).
If we have approved you for a refund and you haven’t received it yet, please go through the following steps:
- Check your bank account and pending items
- Contact your credit card company (It may take some time before your refund is officially posted)
- Contact your bank. Depending on who you bank with, time could vary before a refund is posted
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they arrive damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us a photo of the damaged product with your Order Number and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org