Squid Clear Fast (1" Pours)
Squid-Fast is a two-component high build, medium viscosity, 100% solid resin. It will give a highly durable finish for any of your woodworking projects as well as a high sheen gloss finish. Paired well with colorant & metallic colorant.
We use this resin for all of our Inlay Templates
|Recommended Pour Thickness||0.5 inches (we pour up to 1")|
|Work time||30 – 45 minutes|
|Cure Time||20 - 27 hours|
|Working Temperature||17 – 22 degrees Celsius|
Start by mixing a 2:1 ratio of 2 part A resin to 1 part B hardener curing agent into a plastic measuring container, now Add colorant or metallic mixing powder to the mix. Mix the contents for a MINIMUM of 3 to 4 minutes thoroughly and slowly and when ready pour into your project or casting project slowly to help reduce creating any air bubbles. The working time is 30-45 minutes at 68 degree Fahrenheit , giving you enough time to properly pour the resin, mix colorants and create patterns accordingly.
Orders that have been Shipped:
If you would like to return or exchange any product that you have purchased it must be in the same condition that you received it. The customer will be responsible for any postal fee's sending it back to our warehouse as well as any duties + Taxes it may have accumulated along the way. Once the item has returned back to our warehouse a refund will be issued to your card.
Local Purchases:To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- If 10 business days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange
- To complete your return, we require your name and order number
- If you are approved, your refund will be processed and credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment (Typically within 3 - 5 business days).
If we have approved you for a refund and you haven’t received it yet, please go through the following steps:
- Check your bank account and pending items
- Contact your credit card company (It may take some time before your refund is officially posted)
- Contact your bank. Depending on who you bank with, time could vary before a refund is posted
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they arrive damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us a photo of the damaged product with your Order Number and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org